[Freifunk-Bonn] cpf5 - aftermath

Jan Lühr ff at stephan.homeunix.net
Mo Apr 8 17:09:52 CEST 2013

Hallo folks.

we'd like to give you a short feedback in cpf5 - after arriving at home late at night, we're able to write E-Mails again ;)

cfp5 was great. What had lots of fun, interesting discussions very cool evening. The trip was definitely worth the effort. The organization was perfect and the place quite cool - I've never been in a club / bar where some young and old folks are singing "Die Gedanken sind frei" on a late sunday evening.

We hope that Freifunk-Frankfurt will take off soon. In the meantime, we uploaded yesterday's slide to cpf5's wiki (or linked at - least). If some "foreign aid" is still needed to take-off, we'd happy to do so. You're all invited to join our Freifunk-KBU meetings in person, via google hangout or whatsoever.

We hope to hear from Freifunk-Frankfurt soon ;-).

Greetz,
Freifunk-KBU