[Freifunk-Bonn] Visitor in Cologne/Siegen

Mi Jul 11 00:24:01 CEST 2018

Hi Debora,

there is a regular Freifunk meeting in Cologne every 2nd Thursday a month where you could meet some of us. So next time
in less than two days!
Location is the Chaos Computer Club, Helios Str. 6a, just across the entrance at the first floor, starting about 8pm.
One of us is even fluent in Portugese if he shows up.

The "leader from that place" might pick up more of the idea of Freifunk and you might find others at your place to build
a community and an open network with such technology. You might know, Freifunk is not to be missused as business that
pays in terms of money. It should be used to gain more freedom and knowledge.

Cheers,
Nunatak