[Freifunk-Bonn] Xiaomi Mini

Simon Müller simon.f.mueller at gmail.com
Do Mai 24 23:30:36 CEST 2018

Hi Alexandr,
No we don't have build Firmware for this device.
OpenWRT Support: Yes
Gluon Support: No
In the past the open source wifi driver for mediatek devices was not able
or stable for the freifunk purpose of two concurrent Networks: Mesh &
Access Point.
I know that Freifunk Marburg has tested this device, but as they do not
build new Firmware for it, maybe it don't work very well.
Cheers, Simon

Alexandr Kozlov <alex.vl.kozlov at gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 24. Mai 2018,
20:42: